Our vision is for …
… a school where everyone in the community is inspired to learn with and from each other, where there is mutual respect and self-belief in the persuit of excellence for all.
Our mission is that ….
… our children go into the wider world happy, confident, responsible citizens who are curious and respectful of all. They have a sense of self-worth, are well-equipped for the future, able to cope with change and make positive use of technological advances.
- Respect underpins all relationships in the school
- Know and actively support school priorities, policies and procedures
- Honest and open dialogue which facilitates learning with an from others
- Pride in our environment
- Diversity is celebrated
- Collective responsibility
- Achievements and successes are shared and celebrated
- Creative learning – making decisions and looking from different perspectives
- Innovative use of resources
- Real, relevant and motivation activities
- Sharing learning to influence others positively
- A belief in the potential of all
- Opportunities to reflect, evaluate and refine
- Quality development and personalised learning for all
- Engagements and challenge through problem-solving
- All adults promote the value of learning
- High expectations are explicit
- Stickability and positively when tasks are difficult
Click here to download the Mission Statement in PDF format